Restaurant & Catering
200 Howland Avenue
Adams, MA 01220
CATERING CONTRACT AND
1. If no
guarantee is received, the restaurant will prepare and charge
for the number of persons estimated from the catering booking
2. A deposit is required for all catering function/events to
assure room availability. Lunch or brunch deposit required $50.
Sunday through Thursday evening banquet room deposit required
$150. Saturday evening banquet room deposit required $300 and 75
person minimum. Deposits will be applied to purchases of food
and beverage. If attendance falls below 75 people on a Saturday
night in the banquet room a $200 room charge will be applied to
the final bill.
3. If a function must be canceled the deposit will be returned
in full if the restaurant has received notification of
cancellation at least 90 days prior to the event.
4. Payment in full is required at the beginning or at the
conclusion of all catered functions/events, unless prior credit
arrangements have been established with the restaurant.
5. Final menu selection and room set up instruction must be
submitted 2 weeks prior to event.
6. If a change from the original set up is required on the day
of the event a $25 labor charge will be added to the banquet
7. A final guarantee of the attendance at any catering event
must be received 7 days in advance. Under certain circumstances
(Memorial Gatherings) minor adjustments may be made 1 day prior.
8. If attendance falls below guarantee number, the customer will
be charged for the guarantee amount. The restaurant will however
prepare for 5% over the guarantee amount.
Because we know how hard it is to guarantee numbers for
funeral receptions the restaurant will prepare 10% above
guarantee. When attendance falls below guarantee the restaurant
will charge for a minimum of 90% of guarantee.
9. No food or beverage of any kind
will be permitted to be brought into any banquet room, meeting
room or restaurant by any guest without prior approval of the
general manager and or food and beverage director.
10. The restaurant is not responsible
for damage or loss of any item left in the restaurant or parking
lot prior to or following any function/event.
11. The customer is responsible and
shall reimburse the restaurant for any damage, loss or liability
incurred to the restaurant by any of the customers, guests or
organizations contracted by the customer to provide any services
or goods before, during and after the function/event.
12. Any items displayed in the
restaurant or signs, must be approved by the restaurant
management prior to being displayed.
13. All prices are subject to change,
with notification (when possible).
14. A $250 room fee will be added to
all wedding banquets.
15. All balances remaining unpaid more
than 14 days after due date shall be subject to a service charge
at the maximum interest rate allowed by state law. Should this
amount due be referred to collection, customer agrees to pay all
attorneys’ fees, court cost and collections and litigation
expenses arising as a result of customer’s failure to pay all
16. Decorating: No open flame candles,
nails or tacks in the walls.
17. We reserve the right to card
and/or refuse service to anyone at any event. We reserve the
right to close the bar service at any time.
18. For health reasons, unused
leftover food or beverage remains the property of the
I have read the above contract and restaurant catering policies.
I agree to the terms and conditions. This booking will remain
tentative, subject to cancellations by the restaurant until a
signed copy of this contract is received.